cadbury marvellous creations
the australian crowd-coloured short film
To celebrate the release of new Cadbury Marvellous Creations blocks, we decided to show that Marvellous Creations are fun blocks that not only bring people together, they bring out the colour in all of us. With that, we created The Australian Crowd-Coloured Short Film, an animated short film where each of 1,500 frames coloured by a different person. The film was uploaded frame by frame onto the campaign website where anyone could log in and colour their own frame however they see fit. The result was a marvellous short film full of the kind of colour and creativity that only hundreds of people could contribute.
You can see this going around on award shows, so this page will be continuously updated as juries weigh in.
So far, The Australian Crowd-Coloured Short Film has seen:
- Silver, Tambuli Awards (Branded Content and Entertainment)
- Bronze, Tambuli Awards (Video Screen)
- Finalist, New York Festival (Film)
- Finalist, New York Festival (Branded Entertainment)
- Finalist, Adstars (Interactive, Storytelling)
- Finalist, Adstars (Film, Food)
- Finalist, Adstars (Video Stars - Branded Information Videos)
- Winner, Telly Awards (Video - Animation)
- Bronze, A-List Awards (Interactive)
- Finalist, ADMA AC&E Awards (Media)
- Shortlist, Spikes Asia (Animation)